Broker Appointments and Referrals (all products)

Getting appointed

If you'd like to become appointed with Health First, we require the following items:

  • Agent Agreement
  • Business Associate Agreement
  • IRS W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification)
  • Proof of License—All soliciting agents are required to hold an active health insurance license (2-40 or 2-15) with the state of Florida or a Florida non-resident license. Please provide a copy of license during your initial contracting period. Verification of your license will automatically be conducted upon renewal of your appointment.
  • Proof of Errors and Omissions (E&O) coverageEach agent is required to carry and maintain E&O Coverage. Please include proof of coverage with your initial appointment request and any renewal request. Failure to provide such proof will terminate your Health First appointment.
  • Proof of Marketplace Producer CertificationsAll soliciting agents are required to complete the Health Insurance Marketplace training.
  • Appointment fee is currently waived!

Medicare referrals

Only agents directly employed by Health First may sell MA, MA-PD, or PDP products, but appointed agents are eligible to earn compensation by referring clients to us. To refer MA, MA-PD, or PDP prospective members, please complete the Medicare Broker Referral Agreement.

For more information or to submit your appointment documents, please contact:
Toll free 1.800.716.7737
Fax 321.434.4362
Mailing address:
Health First Health Plans
Attn.: Sales Coordinator
6450 US Highway 1
Rockledge, FL 32955