Choose a plan
You have a lot on your mind and finding health insurance for you or your family may not be at the top of your list of things to do. We understand that and now you don't have to do it alone. Health First is here to help you put together a plan that works for you. And no matter which one you choose, all of our plans give you top-notch local service and quality benefits like:
How to choose
- Prescription coverage, plus options to add coverage
- Out-of-network coverage so you can see the doctors you want
- Free preventive services
- Free gym membership
1. Think about what kind of plan you want:
- Copay Plans. Save right away with plans that let you pay affordable office visit copays when you visit your doctor, specialist or even the urgent care center-even before you meet your deductible. Choose your plan based on your preferred deductible and how much you want the plan to pay after you've met your deductible.
- Value Plans. These plans are perfect for those who want to save on monthly premiums. Choose your plan based on your preferred coinsurance and deductible and how much you want the plan to pay after you've reached your deductible.
- Flex Plan. A blend of the Copay and Value Plans, the Flex Plan offers affordable office visit copays the first three times you visit your doctor, specialist, or urgent care center, and then coinsurance for any additional visits.
- HSA Saver. If you want something that's compatible with a Health Savings Account (HSA), this is the plan for you!
2. Choose the coinsurance and deductible that's right for you:
- The plans have different options for coinsurance (the amount the plan pays for your care), and also a choice of deductibles (the amount you must pay for your care before the plan begins paying).
3. Consider adding extra prescription coverage:
- All of our plans include prescription coverage for generic drugs, but many also have the option to add coverage for brand name and specialty drugs.
Health First Individual health insurance policies are underwritten by Health First Insurance, Inc. Applications are subject to underwriting approval. Waiting periods, exclusions and limitations may apply. For more information, contact your agent or your local Health First Insurance office.