ABCDs of Medicare Presentation
How many steps does it take to get answers about Medicare? One.
This video is not a sales presentation—it's just the simple facts you need to know about:
- The different types of Medicare options and the costs and coverage they provide
- Recent changes to Medicare and how they affect you
- Important deadlines to avoid late enrollment penalties
- Valuable resources to help you make a well-informed decision
For more information about Medicare, contact:
The Social Security Administration (SSA)
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Call toll free 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) or through TDD/TTY relay 1-877-486-2048) 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Visit www.Medicare.gov
State Health Insurance Assistance program
Health First Health Plans is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract.
Y0089_MP2992 Approved 09062012
Last updated: 9/7/2012