Health First Insurance Pleased to Announce New Small Group PPO Plan
Expanding Health Insurance Options to the Community
Rockledge, FL (August 15, 2013) – Health First Insurance is pleased to announce a new Small Group Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan. This new plan offers an expanded, nationwide network for Brevard and Indian River Counties.
“The new Small Group PPO Plan is the perfect addition to the other quality plans we offer our community,” said Health First Health Plans Vice President of Sales and Business Development Andrew Weintraub. “This new plan will provide increased flexibility when it comes to out-of-network coverage and fulfilling the needs of our employer groups. Buying local also helps our local economy stay strong.”
The new plan offers:
- A comprehensive network with a wide variety of doctors, specialists and hospitals. Hospitals include Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital, Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center, Health First Palm Bay Hospital, Health First Viera Hospital, Indian River Medical Center, Parrish Medical Center and Sebastian River Medical Center.
- Extensive board-certified network of local physicians throughout Brevard and Indian River Counties.
- Open access to specialists—no referrals required.
- Generic prescription drugs as low as $2.
- Free fitness center membership.
- Urgent and emergency care covered anywhere in the world.
For more information, please call toll-free 1-800-716-7737 or visit www.HealthFirstInsurance.org.
About Health First
Founded in 1995, Health First is a not-for-profit and is Central Florida’s only fully integrated health system and employs more than 7,500 people and has four hospitals (including Holmes Regional Medical Center, Palm Bay Hospital, Cape Canaveral Hospital and Viera Hospital). Health First Health Plans also offers a wide variety of health insurance plan options for Brevard and Indian River Counties. In addition, Health First is home to Brevard County’s only Trauma Center. Health First Medical Group is the largest multi-specialty physician group on the Space Coast. Health First offers numerous outpatient and wellness services, including four Pro-Health and Fitness Centers. Visit www.Health-First.org for more information.